you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 12 September 2009

Jesus told them, who would be the greatest in the coming Kingdom.

23 Then the disciples began to ask each other which of them would ever do such a thing.

24 And they began to argue among themselves as to who would be the greatest in the coming Kingdom.

25 Jesus told them, "In this world the kings and great men order their people around, and yet they are called `friends of the people.'

26 But among you, those who are the greatest should take the lowest rank, and the leader should be like a servant.

27 Normally the master sits at the table and is served by his servants. But not here! For I am your servant.

28 You have remained true to me in my time of trial.

29 And just as my Father has granted me a Kingdom, I now grant you the right

30 to eat and drink at my table in that Kingdom. And you will sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

31 "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to have all of you, to sift you like wheat.

32 But I have pleaded in prayer for you, Simon, that your faith should not fail. So when you have repented and turned to me again, strengthen and build up your brothers."