you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 29 September 2009

In Jesus name I pray

Beloved, when we ask anything according to His will, the Lord hears us. Today the Lord will give us the grace to ask according to His will and we shall receive the blessings. There are times when we are unable to make right decisions and wonder what to do during such times. The Bible says, “He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17). The Lord shall fill you with His Spirit and make you one with Him. He will give you the grace to know the will of God in your life and enable you to pray accordingly and be blessed.

Then you will receive answers for all your prayers. All you have to do is to humble yourself before the Lord and pray saying, “Lord, I’m a sinner. Have mercy on me and help me not to sin against you.” The Lord will show mercy to you and reveal His will to you.

In the Bible we see that King David enthroned Solomon as king over Israel. The new king looked up to the Lord saying, “Now, O Lord my God, You have made Your servant king instead of my father David, but I am a little child; I do not know how to go out or come in. Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?” The Lord was exceedingly pleased with the prayer of Solomon and said, "Because you have asked this thing, and have not asked long life for yourself, nor have asked riches for yourself, nor have asked the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to discern justice, behold, I have done according to your words; see, I have given you a wise and understanding heart, so that there has not been anyone like you before you, nor shall any like you arise after you” (1 Kings 3:6-12).

Beloved, the Lord desires to elevate you in life and bless you. Ask Him to fill you with the Holy Spirit Who will reveal the will of God to you. Humble yourself before Him and pray saying, “Lord, forgive my shortcomings. Help me to forsake my sins. Shower your grace upon me and bless me. I commit myself for Your will to be fulfilled in my life.” The King of Kings will answer your prayers and exalt you as prince and princess in life. No weapon of the enemy shall prosper against you and all blessings shall abound in your life.

Prayer:

Loving Heavenly Father,

I humble myself before You. Forgive my sins and shortcomings; cleanse me and make me holy. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and make me one with You. Father, I praise You for Your Word as how to ask according to Your will and receive answers for all my prayers. Father, teach me Your ways and help me to follow them. Bless me and exalt me in life. In Jesus’ name I pray.

Amen.