you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 21 February 2012

jesus explain parable about dishonest administrative staff.

and jesus said to his disciples: "there is a rich man who have a administrative staff. and he heard that administrative staff had wasting his property. then he call the administrative staff and said to him: i heard you wasting my property and you now I fired. then the administrative staff said in his heart: what should I do? I've been fired. hoe I can not, to beg I am ashamed. I know what I should do, that if I got fired from my position as administrative staff, there are people who will hold me in their home. then he call one by one who are indebted to his boss. he said to the first servant: how much your debt to my boss? the servant reply, one hundred measures of oil. then administrative staff said to servant: this is your letter debt, sit down and make new letter debt right now: write fifty jars oil. then he said to the second servant: how much your debt? servant replied: one hundred measures of wheat. then he said to that servant, this is the letter of your debt, make new debt letter: write eighty measures of wheat. then the boss like administrative staff actions, because administrative staff had do wisely and smart.

then jesus said, tie friendship with use the mammon of dishonesty, so if the mammon can not help you anymore, you are welcome in the eternal camp."