you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 3 February 2012

jesus know will die at jerusalem.

at that time some Pharisees came and said to Jesus: "Go, leave this place, because king Herod want to kill you." then jesus said to them: "Go and tell that fox: I cast out demons and heal many people, today and tomorrow, and on the third day would be completed. but today and tomorrow and after tomorrow I shall continue my journey, because a prophet should not be killed if not in Jerusalem. Jerusalem, Jerusalem you who kill the prophets and you throwing with stones those who are sent to you! many times I try gather your children same as a hen gather his children under his wing, but you do not want. indeed, your house is empty and become desolate but I say to you: you shall not see me again until the moment you say Blessed he come in the name of God!"