you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 10 February 2012

jesus explain parable about the man held a great party but the invited guest no come.

one of the guests said to Jesus: "how happy people who invited by the kingdom of God." then jesus said to him: "there is a man held a great party, and he invite many people. then before the party began, he sent his servant to told his invitation: to come now, because everything was ready and the party almost began. but together they apologize. the first guest told him : I have bought the farm and I have to go see it; I ask for be forgiven. and 'the other said: I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I must to go try it; I ask for be forgiven. and another guest said: I just got married, and I can not coming. then the servant go back and tell all message from guest, then the master angry, and said to his servant, go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring here the poor and disabled people and blind people and the lame. then the servant reports: what you are commanded that have been implemented, but still have a empty place. then the lord said to his servant: go out to the highways and ask people to join the party, for my house full of guest. because no one of my friend or people who have been invited will come."