you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Jesus said, For anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven, he's my brother,sister and mother

"If the evil spirits out of people, he also wanders into the dry places seeking rest. But he did not have it.

Then he said: I will return into the house where I stay before. So he went and found the house empty, and clean.

Then he came out and invited seven other spirits more wicked than him and they enter and stay there. So finally the situation of people is worse than the original condition. So shall it be also unto this wicked generation. "

When Jesus was still speaking to the crowd, his mother and his brothers stood outside and tried to meet him.

Then one said to him: "Behold, your mother and your brothers and sisters are standing outside and want to meet you."

But Jesus replied to those who deliver the news to him: "Who is my mother? And who are my brothers and sisters?"

Then he said, pointing to his disciples: "This is my mother and my brothers and sisters!

For anyone who does the will of my Father in heaven, he's my brother,sister and mother