you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 15 January 2011

jesus fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet: "I want to open my mouth to say in parables, I wanted to say the hidden things since the foundation of the world."

Jesus saying another parable to them, saying: "This kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which is taken and sowing in his field.

It was the smallest seed of all types of seeds, but when it grows, the mustard was greater than that of other vegetables, and even become tree, so that the birds in the air came to nest in at its branches. "

Jesus saying another parable again to them, saying:: "That the kingdom of heaven is like leaven which a woman was taken and stirred it into the three measures of flour until the yeast entirely."

Everything was saying by Jesus to the crowds in parables.
might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet: "I want to open my mouth to say in parables, I wanted to say the hidden things since the foundation of the world."