you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 26 March 2010

jesus said, the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit upon the throne of his glory.

When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit upon the throne of his glory.

32 Before him will be gathered all nations; and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

33 He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then the King will say to those on his right hand, 'Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you took me in.

36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.'

37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and gave you drink?

38 When did we see you as a stranger and take you in? Or naked and clothe you?

39 Or when did we see you sick or in prison, and come to you?'

40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you that as you have done so to one of the least of these my brothers, you have done so to me.'

41 Then he will say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food. I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink.

43 I was a stranger and you did not take me in. I was naked and you did not clothe me. I was sick and in prison, and you did not visit me.'

44 Then they will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to you?'

45 Then he will answer them, saying, 'Truly I say to you that by your not ministering to one of the least of these, you did not minister to me.'

46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into life eternal.