you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 12 March 2010

Jesus said to his disciples, Truly I say to you that it will be hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Then little children were brought there to him so that he could put his hands on them and pray, and the disciples rebuked them.

14 But Jesus said, "Allow the little children to come to me, and do not forbid them, for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

15 And he laid his hands on them, and then departed from there.

16 And, behold, someone came and said to him, "Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?"

17 And he said to him, "Why do you call me good? There is none good but one, and that is God; but if you will enter into life, keep the commandments."1

18 And he asked him, 'Which ones?' Jesus said, "You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal. You shall not bear false witness.

19 Honor your father and your mother; and you shall love your neighbor as yourself."

20 And the young man said to him, "I have kept all these things from my youth up, what do I yet lack?"

21 Then Jesus said to him, "If you will be perfect, go and sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven, and come and follow me."

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had many possessions.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Truly I say to you that it will be hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.2

24 And again I say to you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, "Who then can be saved?"

26 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

27 Then Peter said to him, "Behold, we have forsaken all and followed you; therefore, what shall we have?"

28 And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of man sits on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

29 And everyone who has forsaken houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, will receive a hundredfold, and will inherit everlasting life.

30 But many who are first will be last; and the last first."