you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 27 March 2010

Jesus took bread and blessed it and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is my body.

ished saying all these things, he said to his disciples,

2 "You know that two days from now is the feast of the Passover, and the Son of man will be betrayed to be crucified."

3 Then the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, assembled together at the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,

4 And plotted how they might take Jesus by subtlety, and kill him.

5 But they said, "Not on the feast day, for fear that there would be an uproar among the people."

6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,

7 A woman came to him with an alabaster box of very precious ointment and poured it on his head, as he sat eating.

8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, "To what purpose is this waste?

9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor."

10 But Jesus, being aware of this, said to them, "Why do you trouble this woman? For she has done a beautiful thing for me.

11 For the poor are always with you, but you will not always have me.

12 By pouring this ointment on my body, she has prepared it for my burial.

13 Truly I say to you, Wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will be told as a memorial of her."

14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests,

15 And he said to them, "What will you give me, if I deliver him [Jesus] to you?" And they made an agreement with him for thirty pieces of silver.

16 And from that time he sought an opportunity to betray him.

17 Now the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus, saying to him, "Where do you wish us to prepare for you to eat the Passover?"

18 And he said, "Go into the city to a certain man, and say to him, 'The Master says, my time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at your house with my disciples.'"

19 Then the disciples did as Jesus had instructed them; and they prepared for the passover.

20 Now when the evening had come, he sat down with the twelve.

21 And as they were eating, he said, "Truly I say to you, one of you will betray me."

22 And they were exceedingly sorrowful, and everyone of them began to say to him, 'Lord, is it I?'

23 And he answered and said, "He who dips his hand with me in the dish, the same will betray me.

24 The Son of man goes as it is written of him; but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born."

25 Then Judas, who betrayed him, said, "Master, is it me?" He said to him, "You have said it."

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread and blessed it and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is my body."

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks and gave it to them, saying, "Drink all of it.

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say to you, from this time forward, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom."