you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Monday 30 July 2012

blind man can see after obey jesus.

As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man who had been blind from birth. and disciples asked jesus, "why was this man born blind? Was it because of his own sins or his parents' sins?" Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world." "after jesus said all that, Then jesus spit on the ground, made mud with the saliva, and spread the mud over the blind man eyes. jesus told him, "Go wash yourself in the pool of Siloam" (Siloam means "sent"). So the man went and washed and came back seeing!

But his neighbors and those who had seen him begging before were saying: “Was this not he who sat and begged?” Some said he was, and others said, "No, he just looks like him!" But the beggar kept saying, "Yes, I am the same one!" They asked, "Who healed you? What happened?" He told them, "The man they call Jesus made mud and spread it over my eyes and told me, 'Go to the pool of Siloam and wash yourself.' So I went and washed, and now I can see!" They were saying to him, “Where is he?” He said to them, “ I do not know.”