you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 10 July 2012

they know god has teach jesus but they not believe.

at that time the party was in progress, but jesus go to the temple of god and teaching at there. then the Jews marveled, saying: "How these man have many knowledge without learning!" jesus said to them: my teaching did not come from myself, but from him who sent me. anyone want to do his will, he would know my teaching come from God. who speaks for himself, he speaks from himself, he seeks respect for himself, but he who seek respect for him who sent him, he is true and there is no unrighteousness in him. and is not Moses who has given you the law? but none of you doing that law. why do you try to kill me? "the crowd replied: "you possessed by a demon and who want to try kill you?" jesus said to them: "I do only one work, and you all marvel. so: Moses set you must be circumcised - circumcision actually does not come from Moses, but from our ancestors - and you circumcise a man on Sabbath day! if a person accept the circumcision on the Sabbath, so that is no violate the law of Moses, and why you angry with me, because I heal the whole body a man on the Sabbath. Do not judge according to what you see, but judge with righteous judgment.