you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 21 July 2012

if you not believe jesus is son of god, you will die with your sin.

jesus said to the crowd: "I am going away. You will search for me but you will die in your sin, because You not come where I am going." then The people asked, "Is he planning to commit suicide? What does he mean, 'You not come where I am going'?" then jesus said to them, “You are from below and I am from above. You are from this world; I am not from this world.” That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I Am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins." then they said to him: "Who are you?" then Jesus replied, "The one I have always claimed to be. There are many things for me to say and judge concerning you, but he who has sent me is true, and what I heard from him, that's what I say to the world." And they did not know that he spoke to them about The Father. jesus spoke again to them: “When you have lifted up The Son of Man, then you shall know that I AM THE LIVING GOD, and I do nothing for my own pleasure, but just as my Father has taught me, so I am speaking. And He who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone: for I do always what is pleasing to Him." While jesus was saying these things, many believed in him.

source from bible, John 8:21-30