you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 28 July 2012

jesus can guarantee this truth: Who obeys what jesus say will never see death.

The Jews answered and they were saying to jesus, “Are we not saying correctly that you are a Samaritan and have a demon in you?” then jesus said to them, “A demon is not in me, but I honor my Father and you dishonor Me.” And though I have no wish to glorify myself, because God is going to glorify me. He is the true judge. I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will not die!" The people said, "Now we know you are possessed by a demon. Even Abraham and the prophets died, but you say, 'Anyone who obeys my teaching will not die!' Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?" then jesus said to them, “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is my Father who glorifies me, he of whom you say, 'He is your God.'“ but you don't even know him. I know him. If I said otherwise, I would be as great a liar as you! But I do know him and obey him. and Your father Abraham was pleased to see that my day was coming. He saw it and was happy." The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?" then jesus said to them: “Timeless truth I speak to you: Before Abraham would exist, I AM THE LIVING GOD.” then they picked up stones to stone him, and jesus hid himself and went out from The Temple and passed through their midst and moved on.