you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 26 July 2012

if God is your Father, you would love jesus, because god already sent jesus to human.

jesus said to them, I know that you are Abraham's seed; but you seek to kill me, because my word has no place in you. “I am speaking the thing I have seen with my Father; you are doing the thing that you have seen with your father.” They answered and were saying to jesus, “Abraham is our father.” jesus said to them, “If you were children of Abraham, you would have been doing the works of Abraham.” But now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham would not have done that. “But you are doing the deeds of your father.” They were saying to him, “We are not from fornication; we have one father, God.” then Jesus told them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, because I have come to you from God. I am not here on my own, but god sent me. “And why do you not understand my word? It is because you cannot hear my word.” You belong to your father the devil, and you want to carry out the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning and has never stood for truth, since there is no truth in him. Whenever he tells a lie he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies. So when I tell the truth, you just naturally don't believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? because I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? “Whoever is from God hears God words; therefore you are not hearing, because you are not from God.”

source from bible, John 8:37-47