you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 12 July 2012

every human need jesus in their life because god already sent jesus to the earth.

some of Jerusalem people said: "is this man, they want to kill? and look, he speaks openly, and they do not say anything to him. is it possible our leaders already knew, that he is the Christ? but about this people we already know where he came from, because when Christ come, no one know from where he came from. "then jesus said to them: "indeed you know me and you know where I came from; but I come not because i want come, but I come because have been sent by him and you do not know him. I know him, because I come from him and and he hath sent me."

then they want to try arrest jesus, but is not happen, because his time had not yet arrived.

but in the crowd there are many who believe jesus and they said, "when Christ come, will he do more miracles than this man has done?" then The Pharisees heard the crowd debating about jesus, so the high priests and the Pharisees sent officers to arrest Jesus. "Then Jesus say to them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me. “And you will seek me and you will not find me, and wherever I am, you cannot come." then The Judeans were saying among themselves, "Where does this man intend to go, so we can not meet with him? Surely he's not going to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks, “What is this statement that he spoke: You will seek me, but you won't find me, and 'You can't go where I'm going'?"