you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 20 July 2012

who believe to jesus will have light of life.

then jesus said to the people, jesus said: "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Light of the world. Whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." then The Pharisees said to him, "You are testifying about yourself. Your testimony is not valid." then Jesus answered them, "Even though I am testifying about myself, my testimony is valid because I know where I have come from and where I am going. But you do not know where I come from or where I am going. You are judging by human standards, “But even if I do judge, my judgment is true, because I am not alone, but I and my Father who has sent Me.” and In your own law it is written that the testimony of two people is valid. because of that “I AM(jesus) THE LIVING GOD, I who testify about myself, and my Father who has sent me has testified about Me.” then they say to jesus "Where is your father?" then Jesus answered, "Since you don't know who I am, you don't know who my Father is. If you knew me, you would also know my Father."

Jesus made these statements while he was teaching in the section of the Temple known as the Treasury. But he was not arrested, because his time had not yet come.